HubSpot is a CRM platform that helps businesses with marketing, sales, and customer service. It offers tools for managing campaigns, generating leads, tracking customer interactions, and creating websites. It aims to improve customer relationships and lead management processes.
Nimbata + HubSpot integration helps you discover how your phone leads turn into paying customers. Easily create new contacts when a new phone lead is generated or update your existing ones based on new caller’s activity – avoid duplicated contacts and keep your CRM as clean as it gets.
Things you can do when using HubSpot with Nimbata include:
- Keeping your CRM updated: Importing phone leads to HubSpot allows you to create contacts when a phone call is placed from a first time caller that is not in your database or update an existing one enriching your lead data with additional info such as call duration, call source, utm campaign, gclid, call page, landing page and call recordings.
- Enhanced Marketing Attribution in HubSpot: Call activity shines a light to uncovered offline interactions resulting in more accurate lead sources and first, middle, and last touchpoints that are actually vital for mapping the whole customer journey. This information will help you in evaluating the performance of various marketing channels and campaigns, and measure the ROI of your marketing efforts accurately so that you can make more informed decisions about resource allocation.
- Improved Lead Management: With automation rules, you can easily assign value to each phone lead based on their behavior and then push this information back to CRM resulting in a more enhanced lead scoring process. You can also, incorporate your phone lead data into your workflows for example follow-up tasks can be created based on call outcomes, or lead lifecycle can be updated based on call activity.
- Lead Accuracy: Integration triggers let you send only the phone leads that really matter based on predefined criteria such as call duration>1 min to your HubSpot avoiding distractions and misleading decision-making caused by blurry data at contact and company level.
- Create your free Nimbata Account
- Connect your Nimbata and HubSpot accounts
- Configure which lead data and when should Nimbata send to your HubSpot account
If you need help setting up Nimbata for HubSpot, make sure to check out this help article or request a demo to help you with setting up the integration.