Slack is a collaboration platform that helps teams communicate, share files, and work together efficiently in channels and direct messages. It integrates with other tools and offers features like file sharing, notifications, and voice/video calls to enhance productivity.
The Nimbata+Slack integration allows teams to communicate better and obtain real-time call insights within their preferred Slack workplace. You can easily tailor your message according to the data you wish to receive in every message such asTracking Number, Call Duration, Caller ID, Recording Link, UTM source and more. Seeing your data as it happens improves your decision making process, enhances your marketing performance and helps your teams become more aligned.
Things you can do when using Slack with Nimbata include:
- Real-time call notifications: Receive instant notifications in Slack whenever a call comes in. This allows you to stay updated on incoming calls or take action on missed calls asap so that you never miss a lead.
- Call data sharing: Share call data and analytics with your team members in Slack channels. You can provide insights on call volumes, durations, call conversion rates, utm campaign, call recordings and other relevant metrics, fostering alignment and collaboration.
- Automated alerts and triggers: Set up integration triggers based on specific call events. For example, you can configure Slack to send a notification when a call meets specific criteria, such as a high-value lead tagged as “potential lead” or a customer complaint. This helps you prioritize calls more efficiently.
- Create your free Nimbata Account
- Connect your Nimbata and Slack accounts
- Configure which lead data and when should Nimbata send to your Slack channel
If you need help setting up Nimbata for Slack, make sure to check out this help article or request a demo to help you with setting up the integration.