Salesforce is a CRM platform that helps businesses manage customer interactions, sales processes, and marketing campaigns. It offers modules for sales automation, customer service, marketing, e-commerce, and community building. Salesforce aims to streamline operations and enhance customer relationships.
Nimbata + Salesforce integration, you are capturing in your CRM all your callers’ contact info but also the marketing channels that inspired them to call your business. Gather all your valuable data in one place, monitor your marketing performance, eliminate blind spots on customer journeys all the way across the sales funnel, and focus your marketing efforts to convert more prospects into customers with the same ad spend.
Things you can do when using Salesforce with Nimbata include:
- Keeping your CRM updated: Importing phone leads to Salesforce allows you to create contacts when a phone call is placed from a first time caller that is not in your database or update an existing one enriching your lead data with additional info such as call duration, call source, utm campaign, gclid, call page, landing page and call recordings.
- Lead Generation and Attribution: Call activity shines a light to uncovered offline interactions resulting in more accurate lead sources and first, middle, and last touchpoints that are actually vital for mapping the whole customer journey. By integrating Nimbata with Salesforce, you can track which marketing campaigns or channels are generating phone calls. It enables accurate attribution of leads to specific marketing efforts, helping to identify the most effective strategies and optimize marketing budgets accordingly.
- Improved Lead Management: With automation rules, you can easily assign value to each phone lead based on their behavior and then push this information back to Salesforce resulting in a more enhanced lead scoring process. You can also, incorporate your phone lead data into your workflows for example follow-up tasks can be created based on call outcomes, or lead lifecycle can be updated based on call activity.
- Lead Accuracy: Integration triggers let you send only the phone leads that really matter based on predefined criteria such as call duration>1 min to your Salesforce avoiding distractions and misleading decision-making caused by blurry data at contact and company level.
- Analytics and Reporting: Call data can be analyzed within Salesforce to generate meaningful insights. You can use this data to identify trends, monitor call quality and customer satisfaction, measure marketing ROI, and make data-driven decisions to improve sales and customer service processes.
- Create your free Nimbata Account
- Connect your Nimbata and Salesforce accounts
- Configure which lead data and when should Nimbata send it to your Salesforce account
If you need help setting up Nimbata for Salesforce, you can request a demo to help you with setting up the integration.