Microsoft Ads is an online advertising platform developed by Microsoft. It allows businesses and advertisers to display ads on Microsoft’s search engine, Bing, as well as on partner sites and apps within the Microsoft Advertising Network. Formerly known as Bing Ads, Microsoft Ads provides a platform for businesses to reach a wide audience and drive traffic to their websites or promote their products and services.
Connecting Nimbata to your Microsoft Advertising account allows you to keep track of your pay-per-click ad campaigns, drawing insights on specific ad groups and keywords that inspired customers to call your business. Once you integrate Nimbata with your Microsoft Advertising account, our app will start sending all the phone conversions generated from your Microsoft ads, so that you can assess their performance and optimize your campaigns for more conversions.
Things you can do when using Microsoft Ads with Nimbata include:
- Offline Conversion Tracking: Importing call conversions to Microsoft ads can greatly help you connect the dots between offline and online interactions, mapping the entire customer journey.
- Call extensions: Call extension is the most popular extension offered by MIcrosoft, particularly for location-specific campaigns. By adding local tracking numbers, they can boost your prospects’ engagement, leading to increased phone calls and improved lead generation process.
- Landing Page Optimization: Tracking the pages visited by a caller before and after making a phone call, and identifying the specific landing page that prompted the call, you can gain valuable insights into your highest-converting pages. This real visitor behavior data empowers you to optimize your landing pages based on actual user engagement, resulting in improved conversion rates.
- Lead and Conversion Accuracy: Integration triggers let you send only the conversions that really matter to your Microsoft Ads account avoiding distractions and misleading decision-making caused by blurry data.
- In Microsoft Ads navigate to: Conversion Tracking -> Conversion Goals and click on “Create Conversion Goal”
- Give your conversion goal a name and select type=Offline conversions.
- Select the scope, value, count, conversion window that suits you best and check the box “Include in Conversions”.
- Click on Save and head back to Nimbata. Under Integrations select “Microsoft Ads”.
- Click on the Button labeled “Connect Microsoft Ads”
- From the drop-down menu select the Ad Account and Conversion you created in the previous steps, enable the switch “Push Data to Microsoft Ads” and select which calls should be included!
If you need help setting up Nimbata for Microsoft Ads, make sure to check out this help article or you can request a demo to help you with setting up the integration.