Looker Studio, formerly Google Data Studio, is an online tool for converting data into customizable informative reports and dashboards introduced by Google on March 15, 2016, as part of the enterprise Google Analytics 360 suite. Looker Studio lets you create branded data visualization reports and dashboards. It is a free tool that turns your data into informative, easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable dashboards and reports
Nimbata’s call tracking for Google Looker Studio allows you to send call information to Looker Studio and create beautiful dashboards to share with your team. Build custom reports according to your business objectives to keep track of your performance and make timely, data-driven decisions to optimize your Marketing ROI. Provide access to stakeholders or clients and make sure you are all on the same page. Install Google Looker Studio + Nimbata Integration through Google Sheets, Google Analytics or Zapier.
Things you can do when using Looker Studio with Nimbata include:
- Bring call conversion data next to other metrics from Google Ads, Facebook, Bing Ads and any 3rd party data.
- Develop custom visualizations and reports with all the key performance metrics you need.
- Align stakeholders and teams with quick and full summary reports on marketing effectiveness.
- Create your free Nimbata Account
- Connect your Google Account with Nimbata
- Use Google Sheets or Google Analytics as the source for your Looker report
- Create dashing reports to share with your clients!
If you need help setting up Nimbata for Looker, make sure to check out this article or you can request a demo to help you with setting up the integration.