Google Sheets is a web-based spreadsheet application developed by Google. It is part of the Google Drive suite of productivity tools, which also includes Google Docs, Slides, and Forms. Google Sheets provides users with a way to create, edit, and collaborate on spreadsheets online.
Nimbata’s call tracking for Google Sheets allows you to push all your inbound call activity to your online spreadsheets and update them real-time with all those new phone leads that reach your call center. Integrate your Nimbata account with Google Sheets in minutes, create custom reports according to your business needs and share valuable customer insights with your colleagues and partners so that you are all perfectly aligned!
Things you can do when using Google Sheets with Nimbata include:
- Automatically collect and save call tracking data and be more productive. Use the spreadsheet as the source repository to create Looker reports or integrate with any other reporting platform!
- Share call data with your clients and allow them to provide further information in additional columns.
- Select between more than 50 predefined properties or choose to send custom created properties along with your call data. Pair this with Automation Rules to always have your data updated with recent changes.
- Combine data from multiple sources and create your marketing data lake. Use this source to create holistic marketing attributions reports for your clients.
- Create your free Nimbata Account
- Connect your Google Account with Nimbata
- Select where to save the sheet in Google Drive
- Configure which call data you like to be sent
If you need help setting up Nimbata for Google Sheets, make sure to check out this help article or you can request a demo to help you with setting up the integration.