Facebook allows users to create personal profiles, connect with friends and family, and share various types of content such as photos, videos, and status updates. Users can interact with each other by liking, commenting, and sharing posts. Advertisers can target specific demographics and user interests to reach their desired audience.
Nimbata’s seamless integration with Facebook allows you to monitor both clicks and calls and understand which are your most effective marketing campaigns. Tap into valuable customer insights to improve your performance and increase conversions. Integrate your Nimbata account with Facebook and send your call data to your Ads Manager, so that you can identify real-time which of your ads bring calls to your business.
Things you can do when using Facebook with Nimbata include:
- Offline Conversion Tracking: Importing call conversions to Meta Events Manager can greatly help you connect the dots between offline and online interactions, letting you know exactly which campaigns generate the most leads. By uploading customer information, such as names, email addresses, and phone numbers from your company’s CRM, or your call tracking platform to Facebook, you can track conversions offline. Facebook then matches this information with the data of users who engaged with your ads, and if a match is found, Facebook attributes the sale to your ad.
- Call only ads: When you use a regular call ad, your image or video ad appears with a Call now button. When people see your ad, they can tap the image, video or Call now button to directly call your business. After they tap your ad, the call dialer opens on their phone, prefilled with the number you set as the destination. Nimbata tracks these calls and let’s you know which ads perform better!
- Landing Page Optimization: Tracking the pages visited by a caller before and after making a phone call, and identifying the specific landing page that prompted the call, you can gain valuable insights into your highest-converting pages. This real visitor behavior data empowers you to optimize your landing pages based on actual user engagement, resulting in improved conversion rates.
- Lead and Conversion Accuracy: Integration triggers let you send only the conversions that really matter to your Google Ads account avoiding distractions and misleading decision-making caused by blurry data.
- Create your free Nimbata Account
- Connect your Facebook business account with Nimbata
- Share your pixel
- Start monitoring your calls in your Meta Business Events manager!
If you need help setting up Nimbata for Facebook, make sure to check out this help article or you can request a demo to help you with setting up the integration.