✍️ SaaS Copywriter we’re hiring!
Who we are
Nimbata is a Software as a Service (SaaS) company in the marketing technology space, providing innovative solutions to empower businesses with advanced analytics and communication tools to help them grow sales and reduce marketing costs.
What we are looking for
We’re seeking a talented digital storyteller to join our dynamic team at Nimbata. As a key member of the marketing team, you’ll play a crucial role in shaping the voice and narrative of our brand. This position is perfect for an individual passionate about marketing technology, possessing excellent English language skills and a knack for creating compelling content.
What you will do
Product Guides & User Support Material
– Work closely with product teams to create and update support articles for accurate and user-friendly documentation.
– Translate technical information into clear, concise, and easy-to-understand content for our user base.
Marketing Communication Materials
– Collaborate with the marketing team to design and craft engaging promotional newsletters and product updates.
– Develop compelling copy that effectively communicates new (or strategic) product features, benefits, and updates to promote.
Blog and Website Content
– Create insightful and engaging content for our company blog and general website.
– Collaborate with marketing and product teams to generate content showcasing industry expertise, product highlights, and thought leadership.
– Assist in the creation and maintenance of technical documentation, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
– Work with the technical team to understand complex features and processes, translating them effectively for a non-technical audience.
- Proven experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, or similar role.
- Basic SEO knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in crafting engaging content for newsletters, product updates, technical documentation, blogs, and websites.
- Familiarity with the scope of marketing technology and tools (such as Google Ads, Facebook, Bing Ads etc.) and SaaS industry trends.
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering high-quality content.
What we offer
- Pleasing and Flexible Startup environment
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home.
- Remote, hybrid or on-site based on your preferences
- Workstation hardware of your choice
- Challenging and diverse tasks in a fast moving environment
- Competitive base pay
- A great culture that stresses teamwork, high standards for execution, and not taking oneself too seriously.
How to Apply
If you’re a creative individual with a passion for marketing technology and the skills to communicate complex ideas compellingly, we’d love to hear from you! Please submit your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Nimbata is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.