What we are looking for:
We are a SaaS startup in the Call Tracking industry with a small but growing team. Our software helps businesses and marketers understand which efforts drive revenue and which simply burn budgets.
We are looking to hire 2 experienced content creators/writers to help us develop engaging and captivating material for our website and digital assets. This content will play a pivotal role in helping us drive online visitors and helping convert those visitors into customers.
Specifically, we’re eager to expand our case studies, blog posts, social media, newsletter, infographics and possibly videos. Each piece should be original and also re-purposable across our supported channels and mediums.
The ideal candidate will have some familiarity or interest in the digital marketing space and a fundamental understanding of different marketing channels such as webinars, email outreach, etc for B2B software.
What we want you to do:
Some requirements and responsibilities for this role include the following for our various channels:
- Professional content generation experience, preferably in a startup/tech environment
- Tech-savviness with the ability to explain complex technical matters in a simple way
- Inbound lead generation
- Website content creation and management
- Content writing
- HubSpot, WordPress and Google Analytics expertise is a plus, as is an understanding of how to track, analyze and report results and use the information to ensure our lead gen strategy is achieving its goals.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- Challenging and diverse tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Competitive pay
- A great culture that stresses teamwork, high standards for execution, and not taking oneself too seriously
This would be a contract (fully remote) role and part time for now, operating under an Eastern European time zone. If this sounds like you, we’d love to work with you. Please provide a resume and links to previous work.