Hey, WordPress community!
Tracking your phone leads doesn’t have to be complicated.
With a call tracking plugin you will be able to track calls in WordPress in 3 simple steps.
In this guide we show you how to boost your WordPress website with the Nimbata – WordPress direct integration, to identify marketing sources driving calls and texts and swap numbers when visitors arrive on your WordPress website.
Let’s dive right in!
Preparation: Get a tracking number from a call tracking tool
Step #1: Install and activate the Nimbata plugin from your WordPress plugins directory.
Installing the Nimbata Call Tracking plugin is very simple:
- Click on Plugins -> Add New
- Search for Nimbata
- Click on Install Now
- Click Activate
Step #2: Copy your unique DNI ID from Nimbata
- From your Nimbata account go to: Lead Tracking -> Dynamic Number insertion.
- Copy the green part of the code you see at the top of the screen
Step #3: Paste your DNI ID in the plugin
- Paste your code into the appropriate section and click Save Changes.
- This section will place the script just above the closing </body> tag, which is the ideal place for our script.
By integrating call tracking on your WordPress website, you unlock a realm of possibilities.
More advanced users may prefer integrating call tracking through Google Tag Manager.
But WordPress comes packed with all these awesome plugins which allow you to set up call tracking in the same way and in less clicks.
So, why delay?
Harness the potential of Call Tracking for WordPress and begin to track calls in WordPress instantly.