Hey, awesome WIX users!
Imagine having a treasure trove of data right at your fingertips, ready to supercharge your business—think skyrocketing sales, a surge in website traffic, and a social media buzz that’s off the charts.
But here’s the real game-changer.
How can you effectively track calls in WIX?
Brace yourself for a simple, three-step solution that will blow your mind!
Let’s dive in!
Preparation: Get a tracking number from a call tracking tool
Step #1: Add custom code to your WIX site
Adding code to your WIX website is fairly simple. Below are the steps:
- Go to Settings in your site’s dashboard.
- Click the Custom Code tab in the Advanced section.
- Click + Add Custom Code at the top right.
Step #2: Copy and paste your swapping script
- From your Nimbata account go to: Lead Tracking -> Dynamic Number insertion.
- Copy the code you see at the top of the screen
- Paste the code snippet in the text box.
- Enter a name for your code.
Tip: Give it a name that is easy to recognize so you can quickly identify it later (e.g. Nimbata script).
Step #3: Select where the code will fire
- Select an option under Add Code to Pages:
- All pages: This adds the code to all of your site’s pages, including any new pages that you create in the future. Choose whether to load the code only once per visit, or on each page your visitor opens.
- Choose specific pages: Use the drop-down menu to select the relevant pages.
- Tip: We suggest you fire the script on all pages.
- Choose to place your code under Place Code in:.
- Body – end
- Click Apply.
When you implement call tracking on your WIX website, you open up a world of opportunities. Not only does it bridge the gap between online and offline customer interactions, but it also provides you with detailed insights into how your customers engage with your business. Armed with this data, you can make informed decisions that result in higher conversion rates and greater customer satisfaction.
So, why wait? Dive into the power Call Tracking for WIX and track calls in WIX instantly.