Hey, Squarespace users!
Imagine you’ve got a bunch of data right there, ready to make your business awesome—think more sales, more people visiting your site, and social media going crazy.
But what about phone calls?
How do you track calls in Squarespace?
In this guide we show you how to boost your Squarespace website with call tracking to identify marketing sources driving calls and texts, swap numbers when visitors arrive and track using source numbers or a website pool.
Let’s dive right in!
Preparation: Get a tracking number from a call tracking tool
Step #1: Add code to code injection
Adding code to your Squarespace website is fairly simple. Below are the steps:
- In the home menu, click Settings.
- Then, click Advanced.
- Finally, click Code Injection.
Step #2: Copy your swapping script
- From your Nimbata account go to: Lead Tracking -> Dynamic Number insertion.
- Copy the code you see at the top of the screen
Step #3: Select where the code will fire
- Paste your code into the appropriate Code Injection fields for the footer.
- This section will place the script just above the closing </body> tag, which is the ideal place for our script.
By integrating call tracking on your Squarespace website, you unlock a realm of possibilities.
This powerful tool not only bridges the divide between online and offline customer interactions but also furnishes you with in-depth insights into your customers’ engagement with your business.
Armed with this invaluable data, you can confidently make decisions that lead to increased conversion rates and heightened customer satisfaction.
So, why delay?
Harness the potential of Call Tracking for Squarespace and begin to track calls in Squarespace instantly.